Thursday 17 April 2008

Buzzkiller




As a community service to fellow PR practitioners and marketeers, I offer this link to a site “lovingly” maintained by frustrated US hacks. The site lists a range of bête noire phrases, regularly featured in press releases that have crossed their desks en route to the waste paper bin.


It is worth a browse around the rest of the site. The Hall of Shame ought to be standard reading for new recruits to media relations and the PR profession. Read and weep.


Be warned, friends, and bear in mind that they have yet to get their saw teeth into the whole blog/social/network/two point whatever phenomenon. It’s only a matter of time…..

1 comment:

Pall Mall Cigarettes said...

I’ve recently visited your blog and may say that it is both delightful and admirable, no one could have done a better job! The pictures are indeed adorable and the content is extremely interesting. This is the case when I have a chance to call your blog charming and captivating at one time! I’ve immediately added it to my favorite links and cannot imagine a more outstanding place to spend my time at!